On arrival at Unleashed you will find a parking space on the left hand side in front of the gate.
Please wait here until the car park has been vacated.
Once the previous booking has vacated the car park you may enter and shut the gate behind you.
All dogs must be kept on leads in the car park area and only released within the secure field.
The large gate to the car park has a coded key pad which gives you entry to our facilities. The key pad number will be in your confirmation email. A reminder email will be sent to you the night before your booking.
1) Please ensure you do not arrive early as there is limited parking spaces and also please allow sufficient time to pack up and leave within your time slot. It is unfair on other customers to keep them waiting, especially with reactive dogs.
2) The field atUnleashed is organic in that no pesticides, fertilisers, weed treatments or other chemicals are used. Please do not bring any chemicals such as shampoos or soaps if using the dogs shower, please bring your own dog towels.
3) We provide biodegradable poo bags so please ensure you pick up after your dogs. These bags can be put in our dog waste bins.
Any other dog poo bags must be taken away with you please.
4) Cold water is provided for dog drinking water and wash off purposes only.
5) There are general rubbish bins at the facility, please use sparingly for non poo waste.
Small family only picnics are welcome in your booked slot only. Please take home everything that you bring with you! No Barbecues, Gas stoves, naked flames, fires or Chinese Lanterns.
6) Our Dog walking field is primarily for the use of dog walkers. Well behaved children are welcome as long as supervised by an adult over 18 Years.
7) Please do not let your children play on or with the dog agility equipment. It is for dogs only
8) Please make sure your dogs don’t dig in our fields. Our 1.8M deer fencing is comprehensive but digging or climbing dogs need to be supervised at all times. Escapees are the responsibility of the owner, not Unleashed.
9) Due to the nature of Fields in general, we recommend you wear suitable footwear, Wellingtons or Hard sole shoes. After heavy rain the entrance ad walk ways can become muddy so please take care and wear appropriate foot wear
10) Some of the entrance areas can be very wet and muddy in the winter and after heavy rain. (We do have a shower for your dog paws but please don’t use any soaps or shampoos)
11) Our paths are mown but sadly are not suitable for wheelchairs or electric scooters. Our parking area is suitable for all users, as is our field shelter!
12) There are numerous logs and obstacles within the field that are for dogs and are not suitable for owners. We have provided benches around the park for your convienience.
13) Our pond is open and unfenced. We strongly recommend all small children and non-swimmers are well supervised in this area. The pond is up to 2ft deep and teeming with wildlife. NO SWIMMING or PADDLING under any conditions.
14) Dogs suffering from illness, diarrhoea, sickness or any other illnesses should not be brought to Unleashed.
Persons found to be breaking these rules will be asked to leave the Unleashed fields immediately and be banned from further use to protect our facility for the environment and other users.
15) We cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury to either dog or owner due to non adherence to these conditions or through any negligent behaviour.